Adams Homes Jobs | Divison Admin Employment Opportunity at Adams Homes Careers Portal. Adams Homes Gainesville, FL Jobs. Check Gainesville, FL Government Jobs for freshers. Gainesville, FL Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Gainesville, FL.
Adams Homes is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Adams Homes Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Adams Homes then you can apply for Adams Homes Jobs. The details of Adams Homes Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Adams Homes which one matching with your profile.
Adams Homes Jobs | Divison Admin Position available.
Adams Homes now hiring for Divison Admin Position for Gainesville, FL location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Adams Homes Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Adams Homes jobs in Gainesville, FL Location can apply for this Divison Admin job position. For this best jobs in Adams Homes company/department office situated in Gainesville, FL Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Adams Homes Gainesville, FL. Because Adams Homes is providing approximately $27,040 – 31,200 per year for the position of Divison Admin.
Details of Adams Homes Jobs for Divison Admin Position according to company’s official Adams Homes Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Adams Homes jobs Gainesville, FL location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Adams Homes|
|Job Profile||Divison Admin – Closing Coordinator|
|Name of Recruitment||Adams Homes Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $27,040 – 31,200 per year|
|Job Location||Gainesville, FL|
|Job Type||Adams Homes Jobs in Gainesville, FL|
Adams Homes Jobs Description
Do you LOVE what you do? We do! Join the Adams Homes Team. We are hiring a Closing Coordinator/Admin to join our team and are looking for someone eager to train, to learn our model, and duplicate it with consistency. We’ll teach you everything you need to know; all you need to do is apply. “It’s the people that make the difference.” – Wayne Adams
- Coordinate sales contracts and addendums
- Maintain necessary sales reports and records
- Daily communication with lenders, sales team, home buyers, and managers
- Familiar with homes sales process between signed contract and house delivery
- Familiar with loan types (FHA, Conventional, VA, etc.) and legal requirements
- Maintain proposed change orders, correspondence and similar record logs as needed
- Obtain and distribute expected closing dates from Construction management; Update stages of completion and actual closing dates to sales staff
- Prepare closing packages
- Set-up closings and coordinate home orientations with home buyers
- Must be self-motivated as well as thrive in a team environment
- Ability to interact professionally with customers, lenders and team members
- Passionate about working with homebuyers to ensure a smooth closing process
- Committed to client confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and record-keeping abilities
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office software
Why Adams Homes?
Accredited by the BBB, Adams Homes is a leading new home builder with over 30 years of success. We’ve built more than 50,000 homes across the Southeast since 1991 with over 400 team members, and 28 individual offices, all with one goal – “VALUE, Simplified”. Here at Adams Homes, we like to create win-win situations for our employees, craftsmen, and our clients. We recognize that people are truly what makes the difference and you’re only as good as the people with whom you surround yourself. We like to keep things simple and our success is based upon the design, quality, and affordability of our homes. While many companies have endless manuals and standard procedures by which to operate, Adams Homes attempts to limit “red tape” and allow our managers and team members to serve the homebuyers’ needs at a local level. This philosophy has enabled Adams Homes to become one of the largest, private-held homebuilders in the country. You’ll be proud to say you work at Adams Homes. We work hard and have a lot of fun together. If you feel like you deserve better, it’s because you DO. Now is the time to start a career you LOVE, we’re ready for you!
“It’s the people that make the difference.”–Wayne Adams, Founder of Adams Homes
Learn more at www.AdamsHomes.com
Adams Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or religious perspective.
Adams Homes, Production Assistant, Permitting, Permitting Coordinator, Permitting Assistant, Warranty, Warranty Coordinator, Warranty Supervisor, Warranty Assistant, Assistant, Assistant Coordinator, Assistant Production Coordinator, home builder, home building, Warranty Services, Coordinator, New Home Coordinator, New Construction Coordinator, Construction Coordinator, Assistant Construction Coordinator, Construction Assistant, Warranty Services Coordinator, New Home, Building, Construction Specialist, program coordinator, administrative coordinator, production coordinator, real estate, site acquisition, leasing, lease, realtor
$27,040 – $31,200 a year
FAQ for Adams Homes Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Adams Homes Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Adams Homes Needed?
Answer:- Adams Homes Recruiting for Divison Admin job position.
- Which is the official Adams Homes Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.adamshomes.com is official Adams Homes Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Adams Homes Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Divison Admin job position.
- How to Apply for Adams Homes Divison Admin job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.