American Campus Jobs | Community Assistant Employment Opportunity at American Campus Careers Portal. American Campus Gainesville, FL Jobs. Check Gainesville, FL Government Jobs for freshers. Gainesville, FL Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Gainesville, FL.
American Campus is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching American Campus Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with American Campus then you can apply for American Campus Jobs. The details of American Campus Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in American Campus which one matching with your profile.
American Campus Jobs | Community Assistant Position available.
American Campus now hiring for Community Assistant Position for Gainesville, FL location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for American Campus Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do American Campus jobs in Gainesville, FL Location can apply for this Community Assistant job position. For this best jobs in American Campus company/department office situated in Gainesville, FL Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in American Campus Gainesville, FL. Because American Campus is providing approximately $13.97 per hour for the position of Community Assistant.
Details of American Campus Jobs for Community Assistant Position according to company’s official American Campus Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about American Campus jobs Gainesville, FL location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||American Campus|
|Job Profile||Community Assistant – Royal Village Gainesville|
|Name of Recruitment||American Campus Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $13.97 per hour|
|Job Location||Gainesville, FL|
|Job Type||American Campus Jobs in Gainesville, FL|
American Campus Jobs Description
You’re going to love it here. That’s not just a promise to our residents; it’s a promise to our employees as well. As passionate as we are about helping students succeed, we’re just as passionate about creating rewarding careers for our team members. Here you’ll find a hardworking, motivating culture with unlimited potential for contribution and growth. We are hiring driven students with entrepreneurial spirits looking to begin their career today!
Our people are our strength, and at American Campus, our Community Assistants are the primary facilitator in providing our prospective and current residents with a dynamic and enhanced leasing and living experience.
As a part-time Community Assistant, you’ll gain valuable work experience while developing the critical professional skills top employers want to hire. This is an opportunity to have an impact in the lives of fellow students and get paid to make a difference.
As a student employee, we will work with your class schedule to maximize your professional and academic growth. You will work a structured administrative shift in the apartment leasing office which may include evenings, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. Here’s what your typical day may look like:
- Help students find their home away from home by making appointments, conducting tours, maintaining show rooms, and completing marketing follow-up processes needed to secure leases.
- Provide unparalleled customer service and respect for residents while supporting all American Campus Communities policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastically assist with the implementation of off-site marketing efforts on-campus, in the community, and at special events.
- Assist with the preparation and administration of Turn, Move-In, and Move-Out.
- Work scheduled “Community Assistant On-Call” shifts, which may include, weekdays, weekends, and/or holidays. These shifts are a required part of the Community Assistant position and may take place at any point during the day, evening, and/or overnight.
We are passionate about our work and building community.
- Our people are devoted to a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality in the workplace and our communities. We are committed to intentionally executing an evolving set of goals specific to inclusion, diversity, and accountability, driven by empathetic leadership and embraced by all.
- The core of American Campus culture involves everyone being fully invested in everything that we do down to picking up the smallest piece of trash. No matter their position or duration at any given property, everyone picks up trash because we take pride in our community.
- Certain activities involved in this position may be photographed and/or video and audio recorded for quality control and/or training purposes. Compliance with the Photo, Video and Voice Recording Policy is a condition of employment
Your background and experience needed to excel in this role should include:
- A high school diploma and diploma in progress from an accredited college or university
- A desire to develop your leadership, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to act as customer relations liaison for residents, prospective residents, and parents
- A desire to impact your community with marketing strategy and vision.
ACC is now hiring – Join us and see just how far your ambition can advance your career before you even graduate!
FAQ for American Campus Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- American Campus Hiring.
- Which Job Profile American Campus Needed?
Answer:- American Campus Recruiting for Community Assistant job position.
- Which is the official American Campus Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.americancampus.com is official American Campus Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this American Campus Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Community Assistant job position.
- How to Apply for American Campus Community Assistant job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.