Atria Senior Living Jobs | Time Caregiver Employment Opportunity at Atria Senior Living Careers Portal. Atria Senior Living Tyler, TX Jobs. Check Tyler, TX Government Jobs for freshers. Tyler, TX Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Tyler, TX.
Atria Senior Living is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Atria Senior Living Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Atria Senior Living then you can apply for Atria Senior Living Jobs. The details of Atria Senior Living Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Atria Senior Living which one matching with your profile.
Atria Senior Living Jobs | Time Caregiver Position available.
Atria Senior Living now hiring for Time Caregiver Position for Tyler, TX location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Atria Senior Living Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Atria Senior Living Jobs in Tyler, TX Location can apply for this Time Caregiver job position. For this best jobs in Atria Senior Living company/department office situated in Tyler, TX Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Atria Senior Living Tyler, TX. Because Atria Senior Living is providing approximately $11 per hour for the position of Time Caregiver.
Details of Atria Senior Living Jobs for Time Caregiver Position according to company’s official Atria Senior Living Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Atria Senior Living Jobs Tyler, TX location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Atria Senior Living|
|Job Profile||Time Caregiver|
|Name of Recruitment||Atria Senior Living Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $11 per hour|
|Job Location||Tyler, TX|
|Job Type||Atria Senior Living Jobs in Tyler, TX|
Atria Senior Living Jobs Description
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
- Cleans public areas and resident’s apartments, including bathrooms, kitchens, patios & windows, floors, furniture and common areas.
- Performs all housekeeping duties including:
- distributing laundered articles and linens
- replacing and hanging draperies
- changing beds
- cleaning public restrooms and replenishing supplies as needed
- sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors; cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
- dusting furniture and equipment
- polishing metalwork
- washing walls, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills
- Performs all laundry duties including:
- washing, drying and ironing resident laundry and community linens and textiles in provided appliances
- folding and/or hanging laundry appropriately
- distributing laundered articles and linens
- replacing and hanging draperies and changing beds.
- Maintains resident laundry areas including mopping floors and washing walls regularly.
- Washes windows at reasonable heights through out the community as requested.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Disinfects and sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Stocks cleaning cart with supplies.
- Empties wastebaskets, and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Ensures with maintenance that trash and dumpster areas are clean.
- Completes maintenance work orders for any maintenance repairs needed.
- Reports resident issues or changes in health or living status promptly.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions or maintenance related issues promptly to Supervisor.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to operates cleaning equipment such as: mangle, iron, washer & dryer, brooms, mops, vacuums, etc
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Able to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Able to perform these operations using units of Unites States’ currency and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Able to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
FAQ for Atria Senior Living Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Atria Senior Living Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Atria Senior Living Needed?
Answer:- Atria Senior Living Recruiting for Time Caregiver job position.
- Which is the official Atria Senior Living Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.indeed.com is official Atria Senior Living Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Atria Senior Living Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Time Caregiver job position.
- How to Apply for Atria Senior Living Time Caregiver job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.