BuildZoom Jobs | Sales Associate Employment Opportunity at BuildZoom Careers Portal. BuildZoom Scottsdale, AZ Jobs. Check Scottsdale, AZ Government Jobs for freshers. Scottsdale, AZ Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Scottsdale, AZ.
BuildZoom is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching BuildZoom Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with BuildZoom then you can apply for BuildZoom Jobs. The details of BuildZoom Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in BuildZoom which one matching with your profile.
BuildZoom Jobs | Sales Associate Position available.
BuildZoom now hiring for Sales Associate Position for Scottsdale, AZ location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for BuildZoom Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do BuildZoom jobs in Scottsdale, AZ Location can apply for this Sales Associate job position. For this best jobs in BuildZoom company/department office situated in Scottsdale, AZ Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in BuildZoom Scottsdale, AZ. Because BuildZoom is providing approximately $55,000 – 100,000 per year for the position of Sales Associate.
Details of BuildZoom Jobs for Sales Associate Position according to company’s official BuildZoom Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about BuildZoom jobs Scottsdale, AZ location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||BuildZoom|
|Job Profile||Sales Associate|
|Name of Recruitment||BuildZoom Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $55,000 – 100,000 per year|
|Job Location||Scottsdale, AZ|
|Job Type||BuildZoom Jobs in Scottsdale, AZ|
BuildZoom Jobs Description
$55,000 – $100,000 a year
Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
BuildZoom is a rapidly growing tech company, dramatically improving the construction process and results. Over the past year, we managed over $200M in construction projects and are on pace to double this year.
The ideal candidate is an inside representative who excels at consultative sales, embraces coaching, and is highly professional and organized. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in the successful delivery of our service, by fielding and qualifying inbound requests from prospects, providing them with insight into the market and our service, and working with them through their hiring processes.
Compensation and benefits:
- A steady volume of qualified, inbound high-value prospects
- Competitive base with uncapped commission structure
- On average, reps earn between $60k – $70k in year 1; $80k – $90k in year 2
- Top performers earn $75k – $85k in year 1; over $100K in year 2
- Bonuses for extraordinary achievements
- Opportunities to earn equity/ownership in a fast-growing company
- Rapidly internalize our sales motion, playbook, and script so they become second nature.
- Field inbound leads and create an incredible first impression with prospects, earning their trust so you can help them launch a successful construction project.
- Become an expert in using our proprietary marketplace CRM to manage your book of business while connecting your clients with highly qualified construction professionals.
- Set clear expectations and effectively manage relationships on both sides of the transaction to move deals through the pipeline.
- Develop a strong understanding of construction fundamentals, and become an expert in your territory when it comes to building codes, construction pricing, and more.
- Upsell your qualified clients into a premium service that protects their investment, and puts them in a position of strength during the bidding and negotiation process.
- Bachelor’s degree or a track record for incredible sales performance that we can validate
- 1+ year of inside sales experience and a track record for consistently surpassing revenue targets preferred
- Eager to learn, capable of learning new sales systems, and receptive to coaching
- Clear and precise on the phone; organized and disciplined off the phone
- Someone who is competitively driven by both individual and team-oriented goals
- Experience and passion for the built world – many of our most successful reps have experience and passion for construction, real estate, engineering, and/or architecture
- Relentless in working the phone to get deals done
- Willingness to contact clients at hours that fit within their schedule. This includes evenings and sometimes weekends
BuildZoom is an SF-based technology company that is streamlining pre-construction for both residential and commercial owners. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Y Combinator, 8VC, and Founders Fund, we’re bringing increased transparency, accountability, and predictability to the industry. We accomplish this in a scalable fashion through a best-in-class tech platform that sits on a massive amount of industry data.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Salary Expectations:
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location
FAQ for BuildZoom Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- BuildZoom Hiring.
- Which Job Profile BuildZoom Needed?
Answer:- BuildZoom Recruiting for Sales Associate job position.
- Which is the official BuildZoom Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.indeed.com is official BuildZoom Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this BuildZoom Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Sales Associate job position.
- How to Apply for BuildZoom Sales Associate job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.