CZ-USA Jobs | Firearms Assembler Employment Opportunity at CZ-USA Careers Portal. CZ-USA Kansas City, KS Jobs . Check Kansas City, KS Government Jobs for freshers. Kansas City, KS Entry Level Jobs . Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Kansas City, KS.
CZ-USA is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching CZ-USA Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with CZ-USA then you can apply for CZ-USA Jobs. The details of CZ-USA Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in CZ-USA which one matching with your profile.
CZ-USA Jobs | Firearms Assembler Position available.
CZ-USA now hiring for Firearms Assembler Position for Kansas City, KS location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for CZ-USA Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do CZ-USA jobs in Kansas City, KS Location can apply for this Firearms Assembler job position. For this best jobs in CZ-USA company/department office situated in Kansas City, KS Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in CZ-USA Kansas City, KS. Because CZ-USA is providing approximately $62000 per year for the position of Firearms Assembler.
Details of CZ-USA Jobs for Firearms Assembler Position according to company’s official CZ-USA Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about CZ-USA jobs Kansas City, KS location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $62000 per year
||Kansas City, KS
||CZ-USA Jobs in Kansas City, KS
CZ-USA Jobs Description
- Extensive experience and knowledge of firearms and firearms industry
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble, disassemble, prepare, and reassemble firearms and firearm parts as required.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Uses computer software to complete tasks.
- Performs inventory counts of firearm components.
- Test-fires firearms for proper function.
- Reports problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Assembly Supervisor and/or Company Officers.
- Provides hands-on job training to coworkers as needed.
- Complete other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Timely and regular attendance is required to ensure work flow is not interrupted.
- Assist all employees in department in completing their work when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions: The following are the physical requirements of this position, which all workers filling the position must be able to do or withstand each day:
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Vision: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; Ability to see color.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
- Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers.
- Grasping: Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
- Feeling: Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: One or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin: Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, or gases.
- Starting pay is $14.00 per hour
- Ability to legally possess firearms under applicable laws
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must know basic firearm safety
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass criminal background test and drug test
- Must be extremely accurate
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multi task, effectively manage time and prioritize responsibilities
- Must be punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Must be able to work overtime when required
How to Apply: CZ-USA Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official CZ-USA Job Portal.
- Click on the CZ-USA job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the CZ-USA Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for CZ-USA Jobs Employment
Answer:- CZ-USA Hiring.
- Which Job Profile CZ-USA Needed?
Answer:- CZ-USA Recruiting for Firearms Assembler job position.
- Which is the official CZ-USA Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.czub.cz is official CZ-USA Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this CZ-USA Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Firearms Assembler job position.
- How to Apply for CZ-USA Firearms Assembler job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.