Edgewood Independent School District Jobs | Police Dispatcher Representative Employment Opportunity at Edgewood Independent School District Careers Portal. Edgewood Independent School District San Antonio, TX Jobs. Check San Antonio, TX Government Jobs for freshers. San Antonio, TX Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in San Antonio, TX.
Edgewood Independent School District is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Edgewood Independent School District Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Edgewood Independent School District then you can apply for Edgewood Independent School District Jobs. The details of Edgewood Independent School District Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Edgewood Independent School District which one matching with your profile.
Edgewood Independent School District Jobs | Police Dispatcher Representative Position available.
Edgewood Independent School District now hiring for Police Dispatcher Representative Position for San Antonio, TX location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Edgewood Independent School District Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Edgewood Independent School District Jobs in San Antonio, TX Location can apply for this Police Dispatcher Representative job position. For this best jobs in Edgewood Independent School District company/department office situated in San Antonio, TX Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Edgewood Independent School District San Antonio, TX. Because Edgewood Independent School District is providing approximately $15.26 per hour for the position of Police Dispatcher Representative.
Details of Edgewood Independent School District Jobs for Police Dispatcher Representative Position according to company’s official Edgewood Independent School District Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Edgewood Independent School District Jobs San Antonio, TX location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Edgewood Independent School District|
|Job Profile||Police Dispatcher Representative|
|Name of Recruitment||Edgewood Independent School District Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $15.26 per hour|
|Job Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Job Type||Edgewood Independent School District Jobs in San Antonio, TX|
Edgewood Independent School District Jobs Description
Performs radio and communications duties in the Communications Division of the Police Department. Receives all incoming calls to the Police Department. Operates the Texas Law Enforcement Telecommunications System [TLETS] computer terminal for entering and receiving inquiries. Operates the Computer Aid Dispatch [CAD] computer terminal for entering calls for service. Operates and monitors security alarm center and surveillance cameras.
Employee must exercise sound judgment and initiative in receiving messages – responding to emergency situations and dispatching calls.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
Certificates and Licenses Requirements:
- Telecommunications Operator License from the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement. [TCOLE] to be obtained within one year of employment.
- Texas/National Crime Information System Certification Full Access. [TCIC/NCIC] to be obtained within six months of employment.
- Other Mandated Certifications to be completed after completing one year of employment.
- Texas Driver’s License
- Knowledge of two way radio equipment and radio transmission procedures. Basic knowledge of the Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and in writing, to speak clearly distinctly and politely yet using firmness and calmness in emergency situations.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment and problem-solving skills in stressful situations.
- Must be able to coordinate, based on priority, various personnel for emergency response purposes.
- Ability to handle various tasks at one time, in the upmost accurate manner, during day-to-day operations and stressful situations.
- Operate a computer effectively and having basic knowledge of computer software.
- Typing skills of 35 words per minute with high degree of accuracy with no more than 10 errors. (Requires recent typing test administered by Workforce Solutions Alamo Career Centers. Please attach a copy of your typing results to your online application or fax them to (210) 444-4515 by the closing date.)
- Must successfully pass all phases of the applicant process, including criminal history, drug testing, psychological exam, skills assessment test, and interview.
- Offer of employment is conditional based on successful completion of 6 week on the job training course.
- One year experience in Public Safety Telecommunications or related field preferred but not required.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates radio console to receive and transmit messages and to dispatch appropriate patrol units and/or other response personnel as needed.
- Receives, evaluates calls and responds to complaints and request for service. Directs calls to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors security alarm system and surveillance cameras to detect emergencies such as fires, intrusion, trespass and illegal entry.
- Notifies other agencies needed to assist police such as Fire/EMS, Animal Control, Public Works, etc., and District departments such as Physical Plant Services.
- Operates computer terminal connected to the Texas Law Enforcement Telecommunications System [TLETS] and the Texas and National Crime Information Center [TCIC/NCIC] to obtain such information as vehicle registration, driver’s license status and history, stolen property/vehicles, hit confirmations and wanted persons, etc.
- Enters, modifies, locates, and clears missing person, runaways, and stolen articles/vehicles in TCIC/NCIC and corresponds with other agencies both state and nationwide when applicable to confirm query.
- Operates CAD system to enter officer’s location, officer’s activity, generate cases, vehicle stops, date and time fields, etc.
- Operates the GPS navigation system to ensure the officer and vehicle location.
- Maintains, updates, and completes various departmental forms and logs essential to the day to day operation of the communications/police department.
- Maintaining current in technical codes, required certifications, revisions, etc. relevant to telecommunications requirements, including but not limited to reading all update, publications, notifications and alerts.
- Monitors parking lot, entrances and exits of surrounding buildings, operates door entry devices and intercom.
- Monitors all district surveillance cameras at the dispatch center.
- Maintains work area and the communications center clean and organized.
- Participate in continuing education, training and mandatory meeting.
- Assist in maintaining accountability of district and vehicle keys.
- Generate work order request as needed to appropriate departments.
- Perform any other duties as assigned, in the best interest of the District.
Reports to: Communications Supervisor/Sargent
Direct: Non-supervisory position
Sitting position for extended period of time; Working under stressful situations; Working shift differentials; Working overtime when applicable; Working alone in a single room environment; Wearing departmental issued uniform
FAQ for Edgewood Independent School District Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Edgewood Independent School District Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Edgewood Independent School District Needed?
Answer:- Edgewood Independent School District Recruiting for Police Dispatcher Representative job position.
- Which is the official Edgewood Independent School District Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.eisd.net is official Edgewood Independent School District Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Edgewood Independent School District Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Police Dispatcher Representative job position.
- How to Apply for Edgewood Independent School District Police Dispatcher Representative job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.