EWEB Jobs | Meter Reader Employment Opportunity at EWEB Careers Portal. EWEB Eugene, OR Jobs. Check Eugene, OR Government Jobs for freshers. Eugene, OR Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Eugene, OR.
EWEB is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching EWEB Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with EWEB then you can apply for EWEB Jobs. The details of EWEB Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in EWEB which one matching with your profile.
EWEB Jobs | Meter Reader Position available.
EWEB now hiring for Meter Reader Position for Eugene, OR location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for EWEB Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do EWEB Jobs in Eugene, OR Location can apply for this Meter Reader job position. For this best jobs in EWEB company/department office situated in Eugene, OR Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in EWEB Eugene, OR. Because EWEB is providing approximately $46,847 – 56,442 per hour for the position of Meter Reader.
Details of EWEB Jobs for Meter Reader Position according to company’s official EWEB Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about EWEB Jobs Eugene, OR location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||EWEB|
|Job Profile||Meter Reader|
|Name of Recruitment||EWEB Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $46,847 – 56,442 per hour|
|Job Location||Eugene, OR|
|Job Type||EWEB Jobs in Eugene, OR|
EWEB Jobs Description
The Meter Reader position posted on Friday, September 17, 2021. The position will close on Monday, September 27, 2021, or upon receipt of 150 applications, whichever comes first. We recommend you get your applications materials in as soon as possible.
The Eugene Water & Electric Board is seeking Meter Readers to provide excellent service to our customers.
The successful candidates will:
- Read residential and commercial electric water meters and enter readings into a handheld reading device with a mandatory accuracy rate of 99.96%. This position requires the ability to walk up to 15 miles per day in all weather conditions.
- Fulfill open service order requests related to move in/ move outs, read verifications and failed or missing readings on a daily basis.
- Observe and report defective and damaged meters, unauthorized connections, broken seals, inaccessible meters and hazardous conditions; ensure proper functioning of meters.
- Complete daily review of meter reading validity, creating rereads and other possible meter related problem service orders.
- Provide quality assurance for customer billings, including accuracy and timeliness of billing statements.
- Have the ability to work occasional overtime as needed.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding high bills as well as customer concerns about meter reader behaviors. Interact with other utility departments to ensure consistency in interactions with customers.
Hiring Range: Meter Reader, $46,846.97 – $56,442.15 annually
Please Note: This posting includes supplemental questions. Your responses will be scored and used to determine if you will proceed to the next step of the selection process. Provide detailed answers to each question. Please do not reference your resume’ or application in your responses.
Minimum Training and Experience Required
Minimum Experience: One year of experience working outdoors in field data collection or route delivery.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Desirable education, experience, training and certifications: Six months experience in meter reading preferred.
Equivalency: An equivalent combination of experience and training may be qualifying.
Valid driver license: Yes
Post-offer background check required: Yes
Post-offer drug test required: Yes
Post-offer physical / functional test required: Yes
WORKING AT EWEB
EWEB offers a generous benefits package including:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage (EWEB pays 95% of premiums for employees and 75% of premiums for eligible dependents)
- Health Reimbursement Account (VEBA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Wellness Program with up to $750 in program incentives
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Public Employee Retirement and IAP plans
- Voluntary Deferred Compensation Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary supplemental benefit plans
- Vacation leave, sick leave, and holiday pay
- Membership at EWEB Employee Credit Union
- Relocation/House Hunting reimbursement package for qualifying candidate
WHY THIS JOB
The Eugene Water & Electric Board (EWEB), one of the oldest publicly owned utilities in the Northwest, was founded in 1911. Today, EWEB is Oregon’s largest customer-owned utility serving approximately 200,000 people in the greater Eugene and McKenzie Valley areas. Each year, EWEB is responsible for delivering 7.5 billion gallons of drinking water and 4.5 million megawatt hours of electricity. EWEB serves a city that is known for its dedication to action and self-sufficiency. Our vision is to be a local utility that inspires our customer-owners to invest in and rely on us.
EWEB offers employees a progressive work culture devoted to providing excellent public service. Our employees work in a fast-paced environment where creativity, innovation, involvement, teamwork and professional development are supported and encouraged. EWEB is also committed to providing a work environment conducive to the safety, health, and well-being of its workforce, and offers great benefits, including but not limited to health care, vacation and sick leave, pension, holidays, and employee credit union. In fact, in 2019 EWEB was the #1 Healthiest Employer in Oregon and the #4 Healthiest Employer nationwide!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EWEB takes pride in our commitment to diversity and inclusion among our employees. We embrace and value differences of culture, education, experience, physical ability and unique perspectives in our workplace. We invite applications from qualified candidates who share our commitment to diversity. Attracting, retaining and advancing talent from all sources strengthens our bond with the multifaceted community we serve.
TOBACCO, SMOKE, AND VAPOR – FREE CAMPUS POLICY
EWEB fosters an environment promoting good health for both employees and the public. We want to enhance the quality of air, appearance, and employee health in and around EWEB facilities and equipment. Employees, contractors, volunteers, and visitors may not use, distribute, or sell tobacco.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
$46,847 – $56,442 a year
FAQ for EWEB Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- EWEB Hiring.
- Which Job Profile EWEB Needed?
Answer:- EWEB Recruiting for Meter Reader job position.
- Which is the official EWEB Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.indeed.com is official EWEB Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this EWEB Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Meter Reader job position.
- How to Apply for EWEB Meter Reader job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.