Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs | Technical Information Specialist Employment Opportunity at Federal Bureau of Investigation Careers Portal. Federal Bureau of Investigation Quantico, Virginia Jobs. Check Quantico, Virginia Government Jobs for freshers. Quantico, Virginia Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Quantico, Virginia.
Federal Bureau of Investigation is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Federal Bureau of Investigation then you can apply for Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs. The details of Federal Bureau of Investigation Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Federal Bureau of Investigation which one matching with your profile.
Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs | Technical Information Specialist Position available.
Federal Bureau of Investigation now hiring for Technical Information Specialist Position for Quantico, Virginia location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Federal Bureau of Investigation jobs in Quantico, Virginia Location can apply for this Technical Information Specialist job position. For this best jobs in Federal Bureau of Investigation company/department office situated in Quantico, Virginia Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Federal Bureau of Investigation Quantico, Virginia. Because Federal Bureau of Investigation is providing approximately $77,772 per year for the position of Technical Information Specialist.
Details of Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs for Technical Information Specialist Position according to company’s official Federal Bureau of Investigation Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Federal Bureau of Investigation jobs Quantico, Virginia location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Federal Bureau of Investigation|
|Job Profile||Technical Information Specialist|
|Name of Recruitment||Federal Bureau of Investigation Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $77,772 per year|
|Job Location||Quantico, Virginia|
|Job Type||Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs in Quantico, Virginia|
Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs Description
Position: Technical Information Specialist, GS-11
Unit: Academy Services Unit
Location: Quantico, VA
Working Hours: Monday –Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (shifts hours may vary)
Salary: GS-11 $72,750.00 – $94,581.00
Full Performance Level: GS 11 (stand-alone)
Number of Positions Available: 1
Duration: Full Time/Permanent
Additional selections may be made from this announcement to fill positions within the same division when the position includes substantially the same duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance
ALL applicants must verify completion of the basic education requirement by submitting a copy of college transcripts by the closing date of the vacancy announcement.
The mission of the FBI is to protect the American People and uphold the Constitution of the United States.
- Searches, requests, tracks, and returns interlibrary loan information utilizing the Online Cataloging
- Library Center (OClC) database. Operates and maintains the interlibrary loan software
- Composes and prepares appropriate communications for the transmission of information and the acquisition of service and resources.
- Proofreads and edits information to ensure clarity and accuracy and to ensure that usage, grammar, spelling, sentence structure, format, and style are standard and consistent.
- Solicits input from library users regarding existing and needed services and resources. Discusses this input with Librarian when appropriate but often implements changes independently.
- Attends training seminars and reads professional literature to enhance knowledge, to obtain and exchange information, and to recommend changes in the methods and techniques used in the utilization of reference materials.
- Performs related duties, as required
Qualifications and Evaluations
Please make sure your specialized experience/requirement(s) can be identified in your resume. Applicants must meet the qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures. Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire. High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
Your application will then be placed in one of three categories: Most Competitive, Competitive, or Least Competitive. Names of candidates in the Most Competitive category will be sent to the hiring official for employment consideration. Veterans’ preference will be applied.
All applicants will be rated on the following Competencies:
- Analytic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Judgement
- Customer Service
Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the above requirements provided you can show foreign education is comparable to that received in an accredited educational institution in the United States.
Specialized Experience (SE):
GS-11: Applicant must possess at least one (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-9 grade level. SE is defined as follows:
- Proficiency in utilizing computer software applications.
- Ensured existing rules, regulations, guidelines, procedures, and policies are followed.
- Orally communicated to provide advice and guidance to management.
- Analyzed problems associated with data significant to the requester.
- Provide recommendations to the requestors.
All degrees must be from an accredited college or university. Education may be substituted for specialized experience as follows:
GS-11: Applicant must have a Ph.D. OR equivalent doctoral degree OR 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree OR LL.M., if related.
How to Apply
For detailed instructions related to applying, uploading documents, withdrawing an application or updating your application, please review instructions on
FAQ for Federal Bureau of Investigation Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Federal Bureau of Investigation Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Federal Bureau of Investigation Needed?
Answer:- Federal Bureau of Investigation Recruiting for Technical Information Specialist job position.
- Which is the official Federal Bureau of Investigation Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.fbijobs.gov is official Federal Bureau of Investigation Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Federal Bureau of Investigation Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Technical Information Specialist job position.
- How to Apply for Federal Bureau of Investigation Technical Information Specialist job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.