FoodLion Jobs | Sales Associate Employment Opportunity at FoodLion Careers Portal. FoodLion Laurel, MD Jobs . Check Laurel, MD Government Jobs for freshers. Laurel, MD Entry Level Jobs . Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Laurel, MD.
FoodLion is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching FoodLion Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with FoodLion then you can apply for FoodLion Jobs. The details of FoodLion Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in FoodLion which one matching with your profile.
FoodLion Jobs | Sales Associate Position available.
FoodLion now hiring for Sales Associate Position for Laurel, MD location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for FoodLion Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do FoodLion jobs in Laurel, MD Location can apply for this Sales Associate job position. For this best jobs in FoodLion company/department office situated in Laurel, MD Location you need Four year degree or equivalent work experience. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in FoodLion Laurel, MD. Because FoodLion is providing approximately $7 – 10 per hour for the position of Sales Associate.
Details of FoodLion Jobs for Sales Associate Position according to company’s official FoodLion Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about FoodLion jobs Laurel, MD location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||approximately $7 – 10 per hour
||FoodLion Jobs in Laurel, MD
FoodLion Jobs Description
To provide fast, easy, flexible and friendly service to our customers through the achievement of Food Lion customer service standards. To be friendly, courteous and cooperative with other store associates. Responsible for assisting the Customer Service Manager and the Assistant Customer Service Manager in maintaining standards according to Front End Standard Practice Manual, maximizing sales through excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smile and provide prompt, accurate and friendly service while engaging customers to create a positive shopping experience
- Greet each customer and uses his or her name whenever possible
- Unload customers’ groceries from cart to belt-unload items for ease of bagging such as grouping cold items together
- Check the bottom of every cart and under all baby seats for items before completing an order
- Follow correct bagging procedures for the correct use of bags by type
- Scan customers’ order and handles the payment transaction, per standard practice
- Avoid personal conversations with other associates when customers are present
- Follow procedures in handling cash, checks, coupons, gift cards, partner cards, food stamps and WIC vouchers
- Follow procedures for refunds and error correction
- Make every attempt to maintain accurate cash control
- Follow procedures and performs overrides
- Identify customers needing assistance and offers to take the customer’s order to their car
- Maintain alertness and calls for assistance when needed to service customers per service standards
- Check prices quickly and accurately
- Is courteous and helpful to other associates
- Wear the Food Lion uniform with apron, complete with name badge, when on duty, has a neat and clean appearance while adhering to the Food Lion dress code
- Retrieve shopping carts from the parking lot and cart corrals utilizing the tether strap per standard practice
- Ensure work station and front end area of the store has a neat and clean presentation
- Report any register malfunction to the Customer Service Manager or MOD
- Ensure the MVP savings center KIOSK is filled with paper and properly working
- Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and standard practices
- Observe and correct all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents
- Notify QA of any cleaning issues or maintenance required on front end
- Successfully complete computer based training (CBT) and training aid courses
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job
- Ability to perform the technical requirements of cashier and service center
- Must meet minimum age requirements to perform specific job functions
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to use computers and other communication systems required to perform job functions
- Perform repetitive hand and arm motions
- Bend and lift products weighing up to 15 lbs. continuously, 25 lbs. frequently, and 50 lbs. on occasion
- Pull or push up to 75 lbs. on occasion
- Stand 100% of the time, frequently walking short distances
- Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning and packaging materials, fresh fruits, vegetables, house plants/flowers and household cleaners
- Use hands to frequently/continuously handle currency (paper and coin) as well as operate a variety of equipment such as cash register, lottery machine (where applicable), scanner, computer, and calculator
- Frequent reaching and grasping at waist level: occasionally above shoulder or below waist level
- Meet established volume activity standards for the position
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time
- Have sufficient visual ability to check ID cards, checks, invoices and other written documents
- BOTTLES where applicable: Move empty bottles and containers from the front end to the back room
How to Apply: FoodLion Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the FoodLion job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the FoodLion Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for FoodLion Jobs Employment
Answer:- FoodLion Hiring.
- Which Job Profile FoodLion Needed?
Answer:- FoodLion Recruiting for Sales Associate job position.
- Which is the official FoodLion Careers Portal?
Answer:- ws4.delhaize.com is official FoodLion Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this FoodLion Recruitment?
Answer:- Four year degree or equivalent work experience for Sales Associate job position.
- How to Apply for FoodLion Sales Associate job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.