Fred Meyer Jobs | Pharmacy Clerk Employment Opportunity at Fred Meyer Careers Portal. Fred Meyer Springfield, OR Jobs. Check Springfield, OR Government Jobs for freshers. Springfield, OR Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Springfield, OR.
Fred Meyer is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Fred Meyer Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Fred Meyer then you can apply for Fred Meyer Jobs. The details of Fred Meyer Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Fred Meyer which one matching with your profile.
Fred Meyer Jobs | Pharmacy Clerk Position available.
Fred Meyer now hiring for Pharmacy Clerk Position for Springfield, OR location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Fred Meyer Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Fred Meyer Jobs in Springfield, OR Location can apply for this Pharmacy Clerk job position. For this best jobs in Fred Meyer company/department office situated in Springfield, OR Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Fred Meyer Springfield, OR. Because Fred Meyer is providing approximately $14.08 per hour for the position of Pharmacy Clerk.
Details of Fred Meyer Jobs for Pharmacy Clerk Position according to company’s official Fred Meyer Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Fred Meyer Jobs Springfield, OR location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Fred Meyer|
|Job Profile||Pharmacy Clerk|
|Name of Recruitment||Fred Meyer Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $14.08 per hour|
|Job Location||Springfield, OR|
|Job Type||Fred Meyer Jobs in Springfield, OR|
Fred Meyer Jobs Description
Company Name: Fred Meyer
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Provide exceptional customer service to help people live healthier lives by treating our customers/employees in a fair and ethical manner, providing a safe, clean, inclusive environment, being a responsible member of the community, providing the right products, services, and care at the right time with fair and accurate pricing. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Support company health and wellness initiatives
- Understand and adhere to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations and the company’s policies regarding the same
- Provide a stellar customer experience while accurately and efficiently performing all steps of release to patient and product dispensing, if allowable by state law
- Understand/follow the company guidelines on the operation of the cash register; follow all cashier handling policies to prevent loss
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, limits on cash shortages and company shrink guidelines
- Promote sales and services to customers and store associates
- Answer phone and triage calls and answer inquires as appropriate
- Complete all aspects of allowable inventory control, including Shelf Maintenance
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on computerized inventory management, control, and ordering of non-legend drugs
- Maintain departmental standards, including keeping clean and organized work stations and customer waiting areas
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated
- Comply with and reinforce all safety and sanitation regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs according to company, local, state, and federal health code regulations; identify unsafe conditions and notify store management
- Comply with local, state and federal regulations; report all illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive information
- 18 years of age
Desired Previous Experience/Education
- Any comparable experience
- Any customer service, including registries, phone, and cashier
- Any inventory control in a retail environment
FAQ for Fred Meyer Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Fred Meyer Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Fred Meyer Needed?
Answer:- Fred Meyer Recruiting for Pharmacy Clerk job position.
- Which is the official Fred Meyer Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.indeed.com is official Fred Meyer Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Fred Meyer Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Pharmacy Clerk job position.
- How to Apply for Fred Meyer Pharmacy Clerk job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.