Freeport McMoRan Jobs | Data Scientist Employment Opportunity at Freeport McMoRan Careers Portal. Freeport McMoRan Phoenix, AZ Jobs. Check Phoenix, AZ Government Jobs for freshers. Phoenix, AZ Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Phoenix, AZ.
Freeport McMoRan is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Freeport McMoRan Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Freeport McMoRan then you can apply for Freeport McMoRan Jobs. The details of Freeport McMoRan Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Freeport McMoRan which one matching with your profile.
Freeport McMoRan Jobs | Data Scientist Position available.
Freeport McMoRan now hiring for Data Scientist Position for Phoenix, AZ location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Freeport McMoRan Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Freeport McMoRan jobs in Phoenix, AZ Location can apply for this Data Scientist job position. For this best jobs in Freeport McMoRan company/department office situated in Phoenix, AZ Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Freeport McMoRan Phoenix, AZ. Because Freeport McMoRan is providing approximately $117,168 per year for the position of Data Scientist.
Details of Freeport McMoRan Jobs for Data Scientist Position according to company’s official Freeport McMoRan Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Freeport McMoRan jobs Phoenix, AZ location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company
|Name of Recruitment
||Freeport McMoRan Recruiting
||approximately $117,168 per year
||Freeport McMoRan Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Freeport McMoRan Jobs Description
Freeport-McMoRan is a leading international mining company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. We operate large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold, and molybdenum. The company has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the copper industry. Freeport-McMoRan is one of the world’s largest publicly traded copper producers, the world’s largest producer of molybdenum and a significant gold producer. We have a long and successful history of conducting our business in a safe, highly efficient and socially-responsible manner.
We have the assets, the talent, the drive and the financial strength to provide attractive and rewarding careers of our employees. We encourage you to take the time to explore the opportunity to advance your career at Freeport-McMoRan.
You will be a leader on a fast-growing team pursuing a vision for analytics-driven mining at Freeport. We collect vast, streaming data sets from our mines around the world by deploying sensor technology and the data infrastructure to support it. Now, we can use the richest data pool in our history to solve complex, meaningful problems. We seek bright individuals with a research and development mindset eager to apply their ideas in a real world, practical way. You will work in close collaboration with mining operations, subject matter experts, fellow data scientists, research institutions and senior leadership to develop advanced techniques in AI and ML as we work to create a Digital Mine. Candidates for this position must be prepared to lead project teams and mentor junior team members.
- Help lead the creation of ML and AI solutions. Techniques include ML, NLP, video analytics, streaming analytics, and GPU-accelerated edge computing.
- Apply your skills to test hypotheses and draw insights to support our goal of industry-leading, resource-efficient copper mining.
- Utilize modern cloud technologies, such as Microsoft Azure, to deliver innovative analytics solutions at scale and visualize their impact for leadership. Employ best practices for containerization, version control, CI/CD, and DevOps/MLOps.
- Lead teams in the build, implementation, and maintenance phases of practical, analytical assets that solve critical business problems. Work with multidisciplinary teams including miners, engineers, technologists, and other SMEs following an Agile methodology.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering or analytical field (Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or related discipline and seven (7) years of relevant work experience, OR
- Master’s degree in a technical engineering or analytical field (Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or related discipline and five (5) years of relevant work experience, OR
- Ph.D. in a technical engineering or analytical field (Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or related discipline and two (2) years of relevant work experience
- Strong experience in at least two (2) areas of predictive modeling: AI, image/video/audio analytics; ML, tree-based analytics, gradient boosting, NLP; Simulations, reinforcement learning; Time-series analysis, anomaly detection, signal processing
- Skilled with Python, R and SQL
- You are an analytics specialist who enjoys grappling with vast data sets, tapped from our long-standing investment in collecting and cleaning data.
- You are a quantitative maven who can build complex predictive models and unlock their value through Python, R, SQL and / or other rigorous analytical environments.
- You are a passionate coach who enjoys bringing the best out of junior teammates and invests in their skills and professional development.
- You have an agile mindset for iterative and incremental improvement.
- You have a proven track record of collaborating with business partners to translate operational problems and needs into data-based analytical solutions.
- You are ecstatic about modern technology and equipment
- You are enthusiastic about working with a global team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Travel required up to 50%
- Position is in busy, non-smoking office located in downtown Phoenix, AZ
- Location requires mobility in an office environment; each floor is accessible by elevator
- Occasionally work will be performed in a mine, outdoor or manufacturing plant setting
- Must be able to frequently sit, stand and walk
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to ten (10) pounds
- Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in a mine, outdoor, manufacturing or plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, rubber steel-toe boots, protective clothing, gloves and any other protective equipment as required
- Freeport-McMoRan promotes a drug/alcohol-free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as allowed by applicable State laws
Freeport-McMoRan has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs require employees to perform essential job functions that pose a direct threat to the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
- Site-based positions, or positions which require unescorted access to site-based operational areas, which are held by employees who are required to receive MSHA, OSHA, DOT, HAZWOPER and/or Hazard Recognition Training; or
- Positions which are held by employees who operate equipment, machinery or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing the essential functions of their job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose “motor vehicles” includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel); or
- Positions which Freeport-McMoRan has designated as safety sensitive positions in the applicable job or position description and which upon further review continue to be designated as safety-sensitive based on an individualized assessment of the actual duties performed by a specifically identified employee
FAQ for Freeport McMoRan Jobs Employment
Answer:- Freeport McMoRan Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Freeport McMoRan Needed?
Answer:- Freeport McMoRan Recruiting for Data Scientist job position.
- Which is the official Freeport McMoRan Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.fcx.com is official Freeport McMoRan Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Freeport McMoRan Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Data Scientist job position.
- How to Apply for Freeport McMoRan Data Scientist job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.