IDEA Public Schools Jobs | Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep Employment Opportunity at IDEA Public Schools Careers Portal. IDEA Public Schools San Antonio, TX Jobs. Check San Antonio, TX Government Jobs for freshers. San Antonio, TX Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in San Antonio, TX.
IDEA Public Schools is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching IDEA Public Schools Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with IDEA Public Schools then you can apply for IDEA Public Schools Jobs. The details of IDEA Public Schools Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in IDEA Public Schools which one matching with your profile.
IDEA Public Schools Jobs | Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep Position available.
IDEA Public Schools now hiring for Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep Position for San Antonio, TX location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for IDEA Public Schools Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do IDEA Public Schools Jobs in San Antonio, TX Location can apply for this Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep job position. For this best jobs in IDEA Public Schools company/department office situated in San Antonio, TX Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in IDEA Public Schools San Antonio, TX. Because IDEA Public Schools is providing approximately $25.05 per hour for the position of Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep.
Details of IDEA Public Schools Jobs for Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep Position according to company’s official IDEA Public Schools Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about IDEA Public Schools Jobs San Antonio, TX location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||IDEA Public Schools|
|Job Profile||Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep|
|Name of Recruitment||IDEA Public Schools Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $25.05 per hour|
|Job Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Job Type||IDEA Public Schools Jobs in San Antonio, TX|
IDEA Public Schools Jobs Description
IDEA Public Schools:
At IDEA Public Schools, we believe in college for ALL and we are committed to ensuring that all of our students graduate from college. IDEA Public Schools has grown from a small school to the fastest-growing network of tuition-free Pre-K-12 public charter schools in the United States sending 100% of our students to college. 58% of our students graduate from college in 6 years – that’s 8 times the national rate for students in our communities!
IDEA was founded in 2000 as a single school with 150 students in the Rio Grande Valley. When interest exceeded building capacity, to meet the demands, IDEA’s co-founders committed to serving more students in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas and beyond. We now serve nearly 45,000 students across Texas and Louisiana. By 2022, IDEA will serve 100,000 students. Be on the lookout for IDEA schools opening near you—with continued growth in our current regions and new launches in Tarrant County (Fort Worth/Arlington), New Orleans, Houston (2020), Permian Basin (2021), and Tampa Bay (2021)!
When you choose to work at IDEA, you are part of our IDEA Team and Family. You will work alongside team members who set and reach ambitious goals every day, are excited to continue to grow with IDEA, and work relentlessly to make college for all a reality.
To learn more about IDEA, check out this video.
About San Antonio:
San Antonio is the nation’s 7th largest city and boasts the highest rate of population growth across the U.S. As the San Antonio region continues to grow rapidly, IDEA is committed to increasing our community presence to provide the best experience for all families and children.
In May 2019, we are excited to welcome our first graduating seniors out of the 11,800 students we serve across 22 schools in the San Antonio region. We believe through the hard work of our passionate IDEA Team & Family, college acceptance and matriculation can be realized. Currently, 1 in 6 San Antonio students graduate college-ready. Changing this statistic for the better is part of the promise IDEA makes to current and incoming students.
Join our IDEA San Antonio family as we are poised to serve 29,000 students at 37 local schools by 2022
Role Mission: Tutors will work with students during school and will focus on specific objectives as well as provide additional practice, guidance, and one on one attention in the Road to and Through College classrooms.
What You’ll Do – Accountabilities
- Effective facilitation and personal use of technology as a communication and educational tool to improve student achievement and manage work related tasks.
- Implement a clear and consistent behavior management system that aligns to campus- wide initiatives while developing students’ character and sense of community in the classroom
- Help shape and develop a school wide culture that fosters a productive and enthusiastic learning environment for each student
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with students and families based on trust, understanding and respect for the communities in which they identify.
- Determine from student notes and discussions, the concepts that need to be taught or
- Become familiar with the materials in the RTTC (Road to and through College) Libraries.
- Become familiar with the textbooks and materials used by our students.
- Conduct tutorial sessions in all areas of math and science or language arts and humanities.
- Conduct mini-lessons in the process of writing in all subject areas, study skills, and
other aspects of college preparation.
- Work with students in any phase of the writing process, such as brainstorming,
clustering, revision, and editing.
- Communicate frequently and honestly with the College counseling team/teacher regarding
student progress and areas of concern.
- Host necessary tutoring sessions to meet all students’ needs
- Minimum of 10-20 hours spent at school per week
We look for Team and Family who embody the following values and characteristics:
- Believes and is committed to our mission and being an agent of change: that all students are capable of getting to and through college
- Has demonstrated effective outcomes and results, and wants to be held accountable for them
- Has a propensity for action, willing to make mistakes by doing in order to learn and improve quickly
- Works with urgency and purpose to drive student outcomes
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment; is comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Seeks and responds well to feedback, which is shared often and freely across all levels of the organization
- Works through silos and forges strong cross-departmental relationships in order to achieve outcomes
- We believe in education as a profession and hold ourselves to high level of conduct, professionalism and behaviors as models for our colleagues and students
Supervisory Responsibilities (if applicable): None
What You Bring – Competencies:
- Education: minimum of 60 hours of college credit with a minimum 2.5 GPA
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to instruct students and manage student behavior
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt to a multitude of situations in the school environment
- Knowledge of subject assigned
- Creative problem solving and team skills
What We Offer
- Compensation for this role is set at an hourly rate of 13.50/hr
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan, covering the majority of the employee premium for the base medical plan and subsidizing the majority of costs for a spouse/domestic partner and children. Other benefits include dental and vision plans, disability, life insurance, parenting benefits, flexible spending account options, generous vacation time, com‐muter benefits, referral bonuses, professional development, and a 403(b) plan. We also offer an inclusive environment where staff are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work every day. IDEA may offer a relocation stipend to defray the cost of moving for this role, if applicable.
FAQ for IDEA Public Schools Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- IDEA Public Schools Hiring.
- Which Job Profile IDEA Public Schools Needed?
Answer:- IDEA Public Schools Recruiting for Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep job position.
- Which is the official IDEA Public Schools Careers Portal?
Answer:- ideapublicschools.org is official IDEA Public Schools Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this IDEA Public Schools Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep job position.
- How to Apply for IDEA Public Schools Tutor – IDEA South Flores College Prep job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.