Lidl US Jobs | Store Associate Employment Opportunity at Lidl US Careers Portal. Lidl US Oxon Hill, Maryland Jobs. Check Oxon Hill, Maryland Government Jobs for freshers. Oxon Hill, Maryland Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
Lidl US is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Lidl US Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Lidl US then you can apply for Lidl US Jobs. The details of Lidl US Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Lidl US which one matching with your profile.
Lidl US Jobs | Store Associate Position available.
Lidl US now hiring for Store Associate Position for Oxon Hill, Maryland location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Lidl US Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Lidl US jobs in Oxon Hill, Maryland Location can apply for this Store Associate job position. For this best jobs in Lidl US company/department office situated in Oxon Hill, Maryland Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Lidl US Oxon Hill, Maryland. Because Lidl US is providing approximately $16 per hour for the position of Store Associate.
Details of Lidl US Jobs for Store Associate Position according to company’s official Lidl US Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Lidl US jobs Oxon Hill, Maryland location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Lidl US|
|Job Profile||Store Associate|
|Name of Recruitment||Lidl US Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $16 per hour|
|Job Location||Oxon Hill, Maryland|
|Job Type||Lidl US Jobs in Oxon Hill, Maryland|
Lidl US Jobs Description
Store Associates provide our customers with the shopping experience that Lidl is famed for in 30 countries. More than just cashiers, however, they get involved in every part of the store’s operations, including stocking, cleaning, bakery operations, non-food merchandising, and more! Our most successful Store Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open-minded to different ways of doing business. They know that open communication and feedback is integral to professional development. Most of all, they are passionate about our core business – providing our customers with high-quality, low-price, and hassle-free shopping.
What You’ll Do
- Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
- Provide excellent customer service, not only on the registers but throughout the store by helping customers with questions and locating items for them
- Ensure that the entire store is clean and organized, from the parking lot, to the sales floor, to the breakroom and warehouse
- Expand your knowledge of our business by learning about our bakery, our freshness concept, and our weekly promotional set-up
What You’ll Need
- Must be 18 years or older
- The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm and/or on weekends
- A positive attitude in the face of changing priorities
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers
- The drive to work hard in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Receive
At Lidl, we know that in order for our people to do their best, they must be at their best. That’s why as a company, we offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the industry.
All our Lidl employees, regardless of hourly status, are eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Starting pay $16.00 per hour
- Get paid daily using DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that offers employees access to their pay when they need it
- Up to 35 hours per week, with scheduling flexibility
- Medical & Prescription | Dental | Vision benefits for every Lidl US employee, including part-time
- Up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) to use for sickness or vacation, plus 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k Plan (+ 5% company match and no vesting schedule)
- First-in-the industry COVID-19 Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life & AD&D Insurance
- Dedicated training plans to ensure you are set up for success
6111 Livingston Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
Target Start Date
FAQ for Lidl US Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Lidl US Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Lidl US Needed?
Answer:- Lidl US Recruiting for Store Associate job position.
- Which is the official Lidl US Careers Portal?
Answer:- careers.lidl.com is official Lidl US Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Lidl US Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Store Associate job position.
- How to Apply for Lidl US Store Associate job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.