Owens-Illinois Jobs | Bulk Palletizer Employment Opportunity at Owens-Illinois Careers Portal. Owens-Illinois Danville, Virginia Jobs. Check Danville, Virginia Government Jobs for freshers. Danville, Virginia Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Danville, Virginia.
Owens-Illinois is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Owens-Illinois Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Owens-Illinois then you can apply for Owens-Illinois Jobs. The details of Owens-Illinois Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Owens-Illinois which one matching with your profile.
Owens-Illinois Jobs | Food Service Worker Position available.
Owens-Illinois now hiring for Food Service Worker Position for Danville, Virginia location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Owens-Illinois Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Owens-Illinois jobs in Danville, Virginia Location can apply for this Food Service Worker job position. For this best jobs in Owens-Illinois company/department office situated in Danville, Virginia Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Owens-Illinois Danville, Virginia. Because Owens-Illinois is providing approximately $48,081 per year for the position of Food Service Worker.
Details of Owens-Illinois Jobs for Food Service Worker Position according to company’s official Owens-Illinois Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Owens-Illinois jobs Danville, Virginia location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Owens-Illinois|
|Job Profile||Food Service Worker|
|Name of Recruitment||Owens-Illinois Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $48,081 per year|
|Job Location||Danville, Virginia|
|Job Type||Owens-Illinois Jobs in Danville, Virginia|
Owens-Illinois Jobs Description
Who we are:
Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne? A cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling mineral water to quench your thirst? Well, it was probably made by us. We are O-I and we love that we make more glass containers than anyone in the world.
O-I has more than a century of experience crafting pure, sustainable, brand-building glass packaging for many of the world’s best-known food and beverage brands. We are proud to provide high quality glass packaging for beer, wine, spirits, food, non-alcoholic beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With nearly 27,000 employees and an unparalleled footprint spanning almost 80 plants in 23 countries, O-I is a truly global maker of glass packaging.
From engineering and manufacturing to brand development, design and innovation, we are dedicated to providing unique solutions to exceed our customers’ expectations and fuel consumers’ desire for glass.
You must attend to the automatic bulk or carton palletizer and/or depalletizer machines and perform various duties associated with these machines. Tools and equipment, you may use are automatic bulk palletizers and depalletizer, conveyors, rollers, bottle rake, knife, and hand truck, vacuum, hammer, rod, Quick Panel System.
- Attends palletizers supplying pallets, tier sheets, operates controls and ensures that tiers are properly formed and transported.
- Using hand truck, pull pallets, frames tier sheets to the working area, returns empty pallets to the loading area.
- Sees that palletizer machines continue to operate and function as designed to do. Involves some button pushing.
- Turns off equipment in case of malfunction and notifies supervisor or repairman. May make minor adjustments to automatic machine, photo-eye.
- Unjams palletizer by stopping it, removing affected material, and then restarting palletizer.
- Observes cartons and/or bottles for obvious defects and removes.
- Clean and manually places tier sheets, as required, and occasionally manually handles pallets or may strap loads. Places top frames when the load is complete. Make sure bottom tier sheet is applied onto pallet properly.
- Removes excess ware from bulk loading area and fills voids on tier loads as required.
- Accumulates PDS samples and tier samples.
- Unjam lines to keep the lines flowing. Attends to palletizer elevators when jammed.
- Per instruction by Quality Group, hold bulk loads by writing on “Hold-Do Not Ship” sheet and affix to pallet load.
- Prepares and attaches load tickets.
- Record load numbers on sheets and submit to the front office at end of shift.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Removes trash and cullet.
- Builds load manually, as required during a breakdown.
You will report to the Shift Supervisor.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Experience: Previous years of experience in the industrial environment preferred.
- Ability to make simple operating adjustments
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using the English language
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work a rotating schedule, with weekend and holiday requirements.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for future growth and advancement
- Generous, Award-winning 401(k) plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package
- and much more…
If you are smart, passionate, innovative, culturally open, curious and collaborative, we’d like to hear from you.
O-I is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
O-I is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact O-I at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
FAQ for Owens-Illinois Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Owens-Illinois Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Owens-Illinois Needed?
Answer:- Owens-Illinois Recruiting for Food Service Worker job position.
- Which is the official Owens-Illinois Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.o-i.com is official Owens-Illinois Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Owens-Illinois Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Food Service Worker job position.
- How to Apply for Owens-Illinois Food Service Worker job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.