Pacific Seafood Jobs | Night Warehouse Clerk Employment Opportunity at Pacific Seafood Careers Portal. Pacific Seafood San Antonio, TX Jobs. Check San Antonio, TX Government Jobs for freshers. San Antonio, TX Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in San Antonio, TX.
Pacific Seafood is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Pacific Seafood Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Pacific Seafood then you can apply for Pacific Seafood Jobs. The details of Pacific Seafood Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Pacific Seafood which one matching with your profile.
Pacific Seafood Jobs | Night Warehouse Clerk Position available.
Pacific Seafood now hiring for Night Warehouse Clerk Position for San Antonio, TX location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Pacific Seafood Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Pacific Seafood Jobs in San Antonio, TX Location can apply for this Night Warehouse Clerk job position. For this best jobs in Pacific Seafood company/department office situated in San Antonio, TX Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Pacific Seafood San Antonio, TX. Because Pacific Seafood is providing approximately $15.07 per hour for the position of Night Warehouse Clerk.
Details of Pacific Seafood Jobs for Night Warehouse Clerk Position according to company’s official Pacific Seafood Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Pacific Seafood Jobs San Antonio, TX location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Pacific Seafood|
|Job Profile||Night Warehouse Clerk|
|Name of Recruitment||Pacific Seafood Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $15.07 per hour|
|Job Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Job Type||Pacific Seafood Jobs in San Antonio, TX|
Pacific Seafood Jobs Description
At Pacific Seafood, we do more than provide the world with the healthiest proteins on the planet. We cultivate a work environment that listens to our team members, nurtures potential, embraces diversity, and values innovative thinking. As a leader in the seafood industry, we know that the key to our success is based on the commitment to excellence displayed by our team members.
To assist with storing, inventory, and organization of warehouse materials and supplies. Responsible for all inventory and outbound/inbound products of the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence, and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Follow procedures to ensure information is communicated and accessible to the support team, including the warehouse, sales, buyers, and customer service departments.
- Set-up and run pick labels.
- Maintain daily productivity tracking in PAVE program.
- Prepare materials for scanning.
- Generate bill of ladings and invoices, verify cases and price before updating system.
- Maintain customer schematics information in the database.
- Create an invoice, verifying cases and prices before updating.
- Run daily receiving manifests for all locations.
- Schedule receiving and will call appointments.
- Assist branch drivers with returns and credit processes.
- Process will-call and all sales delivery routes.
- Review selector-error reports.
- Perform data and order entry.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records and files.
- Maintain accurate label making and verification.
- Attend all department and training meetings when scheduled.
- Keep department supplies filled and maintained; replenish stock as necessary.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Assist research challenges from the previous night. (mis-pick and rotation)
- Set up and perform fillet jobs for the production team.
- Assist with fillet job recovery testing.
- Assist with warehouse tasks such as receiving, weighing products, slotting, and packing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- One year of related experience and/or training is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities Required
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to provide clear communication.
- Proficient in Word and Excel. Prior knowledge of AS400 is a plus.
At Pacific Seafood, your base wage is only a portion of your overall compensation package. When you add in the additional benefits below to our competitive base wage, you can increase your total compensation up to 25%.
- Health insurance benefits options, including medical, prescription, vision, dental, basic group life, and short-term disability.
- Flexible spending accounts for health flex and dependent care expenses.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous annual company profit-sharing match.
- Paid time off for all regular FT team members, including paid sick, vacation, and personal time.
- 6 paid holidays.
- Employee Assistance Program- Confidential professional counseling, financial, and legal assistance provided at no charge to Team Members and immediate family members.
- Product purchase program.
FAQ for Pacific Seafood Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Pacific Seafood Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Pacific Seafood Needed?
Answer:- Pacific Seafood Recruiting for Night Warehouse Clerk job position.
- Which is the official Pacific Seafood Careers Portal?
Answer:- pacificseafood.com is official Pacific Seafood Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Pacific Seafood Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Night Warehouse Clerk job position.
- How to Apply for Pacific Seafood Night Warehouse Clerk job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.