Professional Transportation Jobs | Van Drivers Employment Opportunity at Professional Transportation Careers Portal. Professional Transportation Danville, Virginia Jobs. Check Danville, Virginia Government Jobs for freshers. Danville, Virginia Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Danville, Virginia.
Professional Transportation is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Professional Transportation Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Professional Transportation then you can apply for Professional Transportation Jobs. The details of Professional Transportation Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Professional Transportation which one matching with your profile.
Professional Transportation Jobs | Van Drivers Position available.
Professional Transportation now hiring for Van Drivers Position for Danville, Virginia location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Professional Transportation Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Professional Transportation jobs in Danville, Virginia Location can apply for this Van Drivers job position. For this best jobs in Professional Transportation company/department office situated in Danville, Virginia Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Professional Transportation Danville, Virginia. Because Professional Transportation is providing approximately $15.41 per hour for the position of Van Drivers.
Details of Professional Transportation Jobs for Van Drivers Position according to company’s official Professional Transportation Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Professional Transportation jobs Danville, Virginia location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Professional Transportation|
|Job Profile||Van Drivers|
|Name of Recruitment||Professional Transportation Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $15.41 per hour|
|Job Location||Danville, Virginia|
|Job Type||Professional Transportation Jobs in Danville, Virginia|
Professional Transportation Jobs Description
GET ON BOARD!
Great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds!
Hiring drivers to transport railroad crew members.
Full and part time on multiple shifts available.
What does a PTI Van Driver do?
- Arrive on time and pick up/deliver our customers safely to their destination
- Follow all federal, state and local traffic laws and company policies and procedures
- Open and close all doors and hatches for the customer
- More trips taken = more money!
AdVANtages of working for PTI:
- Company provided vehicles
- Insurance, maintenance, and fuel are covered
- No previous experience required – just need a positive attitude and motivation to provide excellent customer service
- No heavy lifting or long-distance walking
- Safety awards and recognition
- On the job paid training
- Direct deposit, benefits, and 401K options offered
- Home every day!
What do you need to have to work for us?
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have a minimum of 3 years driving experience (personal or work-related)
- Live within 30 minutes of the location you are interested in applying for
- Be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and driving performance test
- Have a medical DOT card (or obtain one upon hire) if required
To keep our employees and customers safe, PTI is following CDC recommended guidelines including:
- social distancing when available,
- wearing face coverings while transporting our customers, entering PTI and customer facilities, and in common places where social distancing guidelines can’t be met,
- and regularly cleaning and sanitizing office spaces, vehicles, and other high touch areas.
We also provide wipes and sanitizers at our branch office locations for sanitizing company vehicles and office spaces where applicable. Currently, we are requiring all PTI employees wear face coverings while on the clock, transporting our customers, and while visiting branch office locations.
Professional Transportation, Inc. has been providing crew transportation services for railroads since 1980 and has an industry reputation for providing quality, reliable, and safe crew transportation services. Much like a shuttle service, PTI receives around-the-clock requests from our customers to pick up and drop them off. PTI dispatchers match up drivers with these trips and the drivers safely transport the customers to their destinations. Taking place thousands of times a day, these trips can range from a few miles to a few hundred miles.
FAQ for Professional Transportation Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Professional Transportation Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Professional Transportation Needed?
Answer:- Professional Transportation Recruiting for Van Drivers job position.
- Which is the official Professional Transportation Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.professionaltransportationinc.com is official Professional Transportation Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Professional Transportation Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Van Drivers job position.
- How to Apply for Professional Transportation Van Drivers job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.