SWBC Jobs | Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative Employment Opportunity at SWBC Careers Portal. SWBC San Antonio, TX Jobs. Check San Antonio, TX Government Jobs for freshers. San Antonio, TX Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in San Antonio, TX.
SWBC is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching SWBC Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with SWBC then you can apply for SWBC Jobs. The details of SWBC Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in SWBC which one matching with your profile.
SWBC Jobs | Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative Position available.
SWBC now hiring for Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative Position for San Antonio, TX location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for SWBC Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do SWBC Jobs in San Antonio, TX Location can apply for this Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative job position. For this best jobs in SWBC company/department office situated in San Antonio, TX Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in SWBC San Antonio, TX. Because SWBC is providing approximately $8,556 per year for the position of Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative.
Details of SWBC Jobs for Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative Position according to company’s official SWBC Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about SWBC Jobs San Antonio, TX location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||SWBC|
|Job Profile||Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative|
|Name of Recruitment||SWBC Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $8,556 per year|
|Job Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Job Type||SWBC Jobs in San Antonio, TX|
SWBC Jobs Description
SWBC is seeking a talented individual to communicate with various financial institutions’ borrowers, through inbound and/or out-bound calling, to negotiate past due payments and resolve delinquent accounts. This role communicates with borrowers diligently, courteously and professionally while maintaining adherence to all federal, state and corporate regulations.
Why you’ll love this role:
This role is a great opportunity to utilize your customer service knowledge with a softer collection approach when speaking to the customers. You will be able to interact with customers by assisting them with their payments. Your customer service skills will directly contribute toward SWBC’s Mission to provide excellent customer service.
Essential duties include the following:
- Through inbound/out-bound calling, collects past due payments and/or payment arrangements to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Uses sound judgement and follows client and corporate policies to determine suitable collection solutions.
- Consistently documents conversations clearly and concisely in required collection systems; accurately updates borrower personal information to provide to financial institutions.
- Accurately processes electronic payments using the ECM/Portal system.
- Accurately investigates questions, problems or complaints and promptly refers complex situations to the appropriate resources to ensure client and borrower satisfaction.
Serious candidates will possess the minimum qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication, problem solving and telephone etiquette skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computers to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks to ensure successful completion of duties.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel, and lift 10-20 lbs. of files or other documents.
- Able to type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Work/Life balance
- Employee engagement activities and recognition awards
- Years of Service awards
- Career enhancement and growth opportunities
- Emerging Professionals and Mentor Program
- Continuing education and career certifications
- Variety of healthcare coverage options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans
- Lucrative Wellness Program
*Based upon employee eligibility
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
FAQ for SWBC Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- SWBC Hiring.
- Which Job Profile SWBC Needed?
Answer:- SWBC Recruiting for Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative job position.
- Which is the official SWBC Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.swbc.com is official SWBC Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this SWBC Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative job position.
- How to Apply for SWBC Part-time Payment Reminder Services Representative job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.