US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs | TestDoc Employment Opportunity at US Administrative Conference of the United States Careers Portal. US Administrative Conference of the United States Baldwin County,Alabama Jobs. Check Baldwin County,Alabama Government Jobs for freshers. Baldwin County,Alabama Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Baldwin County,Alabama.
US Administrative Conference of the United States is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with US Administrative Conference of the United States then you can apply for US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs. The details of US Administrative Conference of the United States Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in US Administrative Conference of the United States which one matching with your profile.
US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs | TestDoc Position available.
US Administrative Conference of the United States now hiring for TestDoc Position for Baldwin County,Alabama location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do US Administrative Conference of the United States jobs in Baldwin County,Alabama Location can apply for this TestDoc job position. For this best jobs in US Administrative Conference of the United States company/department office situated in Baldwin County,Alabama Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in US Administrative Conference of the United States Baldwin County,Alabama. Because US Administrative Conference of the United States is providing approximately $1,111 – 2,222 per month for the position of TestDoc.
Details of US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs for TestDoc Position according to company’s official US Administrative Conference of the United States Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about US Administrative Conference of the United States jobs Baldwin County,Alabama location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||US Administrative Conference of the United States|
|Name of Recruitment||US Administrative Conference of the United States Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $1,111 – 2,222 per month|
|Job Location||Baldwin County,Alabama|
|Job Type||US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs in Baldwin County, Alabama|
US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs Description
This position is temporary and has a Not-to-Exceed date of Fill in Date or time period. However, an extension of the appointment may be possible without further competition. The appointment may also end early due to lack of work or funds.
Job family (Series)
0006 Correctional Institution Administration
Conditions of Employment
QualificationsExperience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community, student, social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge, and skills and can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
All academic degrees or course work must be completed in an educational institution that has obtained accreditation from an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. For a list of schools that meet this criteria, see http://www.edu.gov/.
Preview Job QuestionnaireMake sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
- BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION AND FINGERPRINT CHECK: Selection and retention in this position is contingent on a successfully adjudicated FBI National Criminal History Check (fingerprint check) and a background investigation.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
- You will be evaluated based on your qualifications for this position as evidenced by the education, experience, and training you described in your application package, as well as the responses to the Occupational Questionnaire to determine the degree to which you possess the knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies listed below:
- INSERT SKILL/COMPETENCY HERE
- INSERT SKILL/COMPETENCY HERE
- INSERT SKILL/COMPETENCY HERE
- We will review your application, including the online Occupational Questionnaire, to ensure you meet the job requirements and assess your ability to perform this job. Before any certificate can be issued to the selecting official, the resume and supporting documents are reviewed by an HR Specialist to ensure that (a) minimum qualification requirements are met and (b) the resume supports the answers provided to the job-specific questions. Your answers will be verified against information provided in your online resume and application. Be sure that your resume clearly supports your responses to all the questions addressing experience and education relevant to this position.
- Applicants who meet the basic minimum qualification requirements and are determined to be among the best qualified candidates will be referred to the hiring manager for consideration. Non-Competitive candidates need to meet minimum qualification requirements to be referred.
Note: If, after reviewing your resume and / or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, your score can / will be lowered to more accurately reflect the submitted documentation. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating. Deliberate attempts to falsify information may be grounds for not selecting you.
Background checks and security clearance
Drug test required
Position sensitivity and risk
Non-sensitive (NS)/Low Risk
Trust determination process
- A cover letter may be provided to introduce your skills and goals associated with this application.
The following documents are required for your application to be complete. Our office cannot be responsible for incompatible software, illegible fax transmissions, delays in mail service, your system failure or downtime, etc. Encrypted and digitally signed documents will not be accepted. Failure to submit required, legible documents may result in loss of consideration.
- Resume must include: 1) personal information; 2) education; 3) work experience including work schedule, hours worked per week, dates of employment; and title, series and grade if applicable; 4) supervisors phone number, e-mail address for each work period listed, and whether we may contact for reference checks; and 5) other qualifications.
- College Transcripts if education is required for meeting basic qualifications and/or used as a substitute for specialized experience. An unofficial copy is sufficient; however, if selected, an official transcript will be required prior to entering on duty. Education must have been successfully completed and obtained from an accredited school, college, or university. Foreign education must be evaluated by an approved organization. For additional information, refer to the U.S. Department of Education website at http://www.ed.gov. All transcripts must be in English or include English translation.
You must submit the documents below if you claim any of the following:
- Current and Former Federal Employees:
- Most recent non-award Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50) showing that you are/were in the competitive service, highest grade (or promotion potential) held on a permanent basis, position title, series and grade AND
- Most recently completed performance appraisal (dated within 18 months) showing the official rating of record, signed by a supervisor, or statement why the performance appraisal is unavailable. Do not submit a performance plan.
- Current Permanent FSA County Employees: Most recent non-award Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50/equivalent) showing highest grade or promotion potential held on a permanent basis, position title, series and grade.
- CTAP/ICTAP: Certification of Expected Separation, Reduction-In-Force Separation Notice, or Notice of Proposed Removal; AND most recent performance evaluation; AND SF-50 documenting separation or the position separating from. Workers Compensation Separation: Agency certification of inability to place employee AND Notification of Separation OR Separation SF-50. Disability Annuity Termination: Notification from OPM of disability annuity termination AND Separation SF-50. Military Reserve or National Guard Technician Special Disability Retirement Annuity under 5 U.S.C. 8337(h) or 8456: Certification of special disability retirement annuity from the military or National Guard Bureau AND Separation SF-50.
- Veteran Hiring Authorities: VEOA, VRA and 30% Disabled Veterans: DD-214, Certificate of Release from Active Duty showing dates of service and discharge under honorable conditions. Disabled veterans must include VA letter & SF-15 if claiming 10 pt. preference. Current active duty members must submit certification that they are expected to be discharged or released from active duty under honorable conditions no later than 120 days after date the certification is submitted.
- Schedule A, Persons with Disabilities Appointment: Sch A letter from a physician, local, state or federal rehabilitation office citing eligibility under 5 CFR 213.3102 (u).
- Miscellaneous Authorities Not Regulated by the Office of Personnel Management: (Postal Career Service, Postal Service Commission, GAO, US Courts, etc.) Current Notification of Personnel Action/equivalent that reflects eligibility.
- Peace Corps Personnel: Documentation of no less than 36 months of continuous service without a break of 3 days or more and separated within the last 3 years.
- Interchange Agreement with Other Merit Systems: Documentation of eligibility as listed in interchange agreement.
- Certain Family Members Eligible under E.O. 12721: Most recent non-award SF-50 and performance appraisal.
- Certain Military Spouses Eligible under E.O. 13473: Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders issued within the last 2 years, that lists you as authorized to accompany the military member to the new duty permanent station; OR verification of the members 100% disability (VA Letter); and/or verification of the members death while on active duty (DD-1300 and Death Certificate) AND verification of the marriage to the service member (i.e. marriage license or other legal documentation verifying marriage).
- Foreign Service: Most recent Foreign Notification of Personnel Action, under an unlimited, career-type appointment AND have completed at least 1 year of continuous service without a break of a workday under one or more non-temporary Foreign Service appointments.
- Other Special Hiring Authorities: If claiming eligibility under a Special Hiring Authority not listed above submit appropriate supporting documentation.Required Documents
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding. Opens in a new windowLearn more about federal benefits.
The Federal Government offers a comprehensive benefits package. Explore the major benefits offered to most Federal employees at: http://www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/healthcare/enrollment/new-federal-employee-enrollment/
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
This job is open to
Career transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
Federal employees who meet the definition of a “surplus” or “displaced” employee.
FAQ for US Administrative Conference of the United States Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- US Administrative Conference of the United States Hiring.
- Which Job Profile US Administrative Conference of the United States Needed?
Answer:- US Administrative Conference of the United States Recruiting for TestDoc job position.
- Which is the official US Administrative Conference of the United States Careers Portal?
Answer:-www.acus.gov is official US Administrative Conference of the United States Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this US Administrative Conference of the United States Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for TestDoc job position.
- How to Apply for US Administrative Conference of the United States TestDoc job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.