Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs | Public Relations Manager Employment Opportunity at Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Careers Portal. Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Gainesville, FL Jobs. Check Gainesville, FL Government Jobs for freshers. Gainesville, FL Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Gainesville, FL.
Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting then you can apply for Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs. The details of Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting which one matching with your profile.
Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs | Public Relations Manager Position available.
Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting now hiring for Public Relations Manager Position for Gainesville, FL location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting jobs in Gainesville, FL Location can apply for this Public Relations Manager job position. For this best jobs in Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting company/department office situated in Gainesville, FL Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Gainesville, FL. Because Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting is providing approximately $54,516 per year for the position of Public Relations Manager.
Details of Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs for Public Relations Manager Position according to company’s official Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting jobs Gainesville, FL location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting|
|Job Profile||Public Relations Manager|
|Name of Recruitment||Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $54,516 per year|
|Job Location||Gainesville, FL|
|Job Type||Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs in Gainesville, FL|
Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs Description
Are you in the business of changing people’s lives? At Loxley, we passionately provide high quality Management IT, and Marketing services to our various organizations that help Veterans learn about and achieve the disability benefits they have rightfully earned. Loxley Services, also known as Trajector Leadership, is seeking an experienced Public Relations (PR) Manager to join the company. The PR Manager provides strategic and tactical reputation management, external communications and media relations guidance and support across the enterprise, as well as 24/7 responsive communications to both routine and sensitive issues and crises. The PR Manager also serves as a liaison to the financial and legal teams. The PR Manager develops and protects the positive reputation of the company by leading the Environmental and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, annual report and other enterprise messaging. This role will serve multiple lines of business and brands. As such, this role requires detailed time tracking of activities performed.
Benefits for Public Relations Manager:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, 401k program with 6% match, and more!
- 7 federal holidays off PLUS Veterans Day
- Paid time off
- Joining a rapidly growing organization
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Public Relations Manager:
- Serves as 24/7 media liaison and spokesperson in both positive and adverse media situations.
- Provides communications counsel and develops internal support resources in securing reputation-building traditional and digital media stories promoting our ESG initiatives and daily work serving people with disabilities.
- Partners with appropriate resources to create engaging content including researching and writing support materials for publicity opportunities.
- Conducts formal and ad hoc media and financial press training for executives and other subject matter experts.
- Develops messaging and talking points for media interviews, participates in and monitors interviews done by approved subject matter experts and corporate leaders.
- Creates media monitoring results for brand impressions, SEO content and overall corporate positioning.
- Ensures external communications are in compliance with disclosure regulations and best practices.
Required Skills & Competencies for Public Relations Manager:
- Demonstrated experience in complex enterprises (publicly traded companies or billion dollar privately held organizations) in both proactive media outreach and in responsive and highly visible media situations.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills and expertise in developing publicity tools: press releases, feature articles, press kits, multimedia and graphical instruments, etc.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Broad network of press contacts in the medical and/or technology spaces.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal issues surrounding structured communications disclosure. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have a solid command of Microsoft Office programs and common digital media distribution and analytical tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex financial documents. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints and to provide timely advice.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; attention to detail.
- Active team player with the ability to interact with and influence others effectively.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short timelines.
- Work with external vendors and freelancers based on company and/or project needs.
- Must collaborate closely Marketing, Sales, IT, Executive and Financial teams and exhibit emotional intelligence as a team player.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or related field or related experience.
- 7 plus years of professional corporate communications experience with large scale companies, preferably in medical services.
Keywords: Marketing, Corporate Communications, Communications, Communication Liaison, Communication Counseling, ESG, Leadership, Communications Leader, Public Relations, Public Relations ManagerManager, Management
FAQ for Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Needed?
Answer:- Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Recruiting for Public Relations Manager job position.
- Which is the official Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Careers Portal?
Answer:- jobeka.lk/company is official Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Public Relations Manager job position.
- How to Apply for Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Public Relations Manager job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.