YMCA Jobs | Associate Executive Director Employment Opportunity at YMCA Careers Portal. YMCA Jacksonville, Florida Jobs . Check Jacksonville, Florida Government Jobs for freshers. Jacksonville, Florida Entry Level Jobs . Get latest job employment in USA. USAJobs in Jacksonville, Florida.
YMCA is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching YMCA Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with YMCA then you can apply for YMCA Jobs. The details of YMCA Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in YMCA which one matching with your profile.
YMCA Jobs | Associate Executive Director Position available.
YMCA now hiring for Associate Executive Director Position for Jacksonville, Florida location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for YMCA Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do YMCA jobs in Jacksonville, Florida Location can apply for this Associate Executive Director job position. For this best jobs in YMCA company/department office situated in Jacksonville, Florida Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in YMCA Jacksonville, Florida. Because YMCA is providing approximately $50,000.00 per year for the position of Associate Executive Director.
Details of YMCA Jobs for Associate Executive Director Position according to company’s official YMCA Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about YMCA jobs Jacksonville, Florida location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||YMCA|
|Job Profile||Associate Executive Director|
|Name of Recruitment||YMCA Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately $50,000.00 per year|
|Job Location||Jacksonville, Florida|
|Job Type||YMCA Jobs in Jacksonville, Florida|
YMCA Jobs Description
The YMCA of Florida’s First Coast is a leading non-profit committed to strengthening the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. The Brooks Family YMCA is seeking a seasoned executive level leader.
The Brooks Family YMCA is the Association’s second largest branch with over 4,100 members, adaptive sports, kidzone, 75 value-added group exercise classes a week, two indoor pools which are open all-year around and a 75,000-square-foot facility situated in the growing Southside of Jacksonville also known as St. Johns Town Center. The branch has great potential to take operations to a higher level for families. A supportive and dedicated 17 Branch Advisory Board provides strong leadership and community connections along with a significant annual fundraising goal.
Under the leadership of the Vice President of Operations, direct the total operation of the Brooks YMCA branch with specific skill sets in membership sales and cross-promotion of youth sports and family programs.
Supervise a health and wellness department director, a regional aquatics director, and a welcome center membership lead. Collaborate in accordance with Association policies, procedures and strategies. Provide a high level of enthusiasm and energy with the required ability to navigate through the fast-pace and robust expectations of a large branch
· Bachelor’s degree in a business, management or related field.
· YMCA Team Leader Certification desired.
· 8 or more years of successful management experience, preferably in a YMCA Association or other non-profit organization.
· A strong business acumen is required in membership growth, program development and earned income production as it relates to revenue growth.
· Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community.
· Proven track record of being a cause-driven servant leader.
· Ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations.
· Handles self in a professional manner. Works with integrity, discretion, and maintains confidentiality. Upholds a professional appearance.
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Commitment to character development values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
· CPR and First Aid certifications required.
· Mastery knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
1. Lead the Brooks membership operations in accordance with the policies, procedures and standards established by the YMCA of Florida’s First Coast. Meet all standards for licensed and accredited programs.
2. Manage the total operating budget for assigned responsibility, meeting agreed-upon operating net. Create a culture of revenue generation, growth and fiscal responsibility.
3. Achieve daily membership sales goals to reach broader annual goals. Cross-sell programs and use social media daily to help market family programs with a focus on youth sports.
4. Ensure that members, parents, and program participants receive the highest quality in programs, are able to communicate any concerns, and resolutions are implemented within 48 hours.
5. In collaboration with the Vice President of Operations, oversee the staff and community fundraising campaigns which have a goal of $50,000 annually and a 12% member donor penetration goal.
6. Build a dynamic team by hiring, training, and onboarding. Engage staff through professional development plans, coaching, recognition, and evaluation resulting in a high performing and cohesive team.
7. Manage physical facilities to provide a clean and welcoming atmosphere.
8. Through Living Our Cause, promote the YMCA‘s Mission and serve more individuals and communities.
9. Achieve high levels of staff, member, and program satisfaction measured by feedback and survey results.
Cause-Driven Leadership® Competencies
Community: Ensures a high level of service with a commitment to improving lives.
Relationships:Builds and nurtures strategic relationships to enhance support for the Y.
Developing Others:Provides tools and resources for the development of others.
Decision Making:Integrates multiple thinking processes to make decisions.
Change Capacity:Creates a sense of urgency and positive tension to support change.
Emotional Maturity:Anticipates challenges that can sidetrack or derail growth and personal learning.
How to Apply: YMCA Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official YMCA Job Portal.
- Click on the YMCA job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the YMCA Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for YMCA Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- YMCA Hiring.
- Which Job Profile YMCA Needed?
Answer:- YMCA Recruiting for Associate Executive Director job position.
- Which is the official YMCA Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.ymca.net is official YMCA Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this YMCA Recruitment?
Answer:- experience from relevant field Required for Associate Executive Director job position.
- How to Apply for YMCA Associate Executive Director job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.